Directions – St Peter’s Leisure Centre BB11 2DL
- Leave M65 at Junction 10.
- At the first roundabout, take the last exit to ‘Burnley’.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit to ‘Burnley Town Centre’ – onto the dual carriageway, keep in the right lane.
- At the traffic lights, bear right sign-posted “through traffic” onto Trafalgar Street.
- At roundabout, take the second exit to ‘Halifax’ onto Centenary Way.
- Straight ahead at traffic lights (Tesco store on right) to roundabout.
- At roundabout, take second exit onto Church Street. (St Peter’s Centre on left)
- Keep in right hand lane on dual carriageway to a slip road approx. 100 metres along (just after pedestrian crossing).
- Cross dual carriageway and turn right to access car park via underpass.
Car parking is now free for members and leisure centre users for a maximum of 3 hours (excludes Active Network users). Simply bring your entry ticket to reception when you book your activity and exchange it for an exit ticket.
Fees are charged between 8am – 6pm Monday to Saturday.
0 – 1 Hour = £1.00
1 – 2 Hours = £2.00
2 – 3 Hours = £3.00
3 – 4 Hours = £4.00
4 + Hours = £14.00
Lost tickets = £14.00
Fees are not charged for the first 40 minutes during the above times, after 6pm Monday to Saturday, and all day Sunday.
Disabled customers can park for three hours at no charge, however need to register at reception to claim concession.
Pay Stations are situated on ground floor (main sports corridor) of leisure centre and first floor reception area of health centre.