As of Monday 15th June, Burnley Leisure are resuming a selected number of fitness classes outdoors at Padiham Leisure Centre tennis courts and Prairie Sports Village 3G pitches. Classes will have a limited number of spaces to adhere to the latest government guidelines.
Activities are open to current members only and members can attend one class per week. Activities must be booked online prior to arrival.
If members haven’t used the online booking system before it’s easy to register online with your Burnley Leisure membership card details.
Timetable (w/c Tuesday 23rd June)
|10:15am||Aeromix – Padiham||Aeromix – Prairie||Dance aerobics – Prairie|
|11am||Combat – Padiham||Combat – Prairie||HIIT – Prairie|
|12pm||Bootcamp – Padiham (45 mins)||Bootcamp – Padiham (45 mins)||Bootcamp – Prairie (45 mins)||Bootcamp – Prairie (45 mins)||Bootcamp – Prairie (45 mins)|
|6pm||Bootcamp – Padiham||Bootcamp – Prairie (45 mins)|
|6:45pm||Bootcamp – Padiham|
- Boot Camp
Our boot camp class consists of intervals, circuits and drills. A full body workout using your own bodyweight. Working to improve cardiovascular fitness, strength, stamina, speed and agility.
Easy exercise combines traditional aerobic moves and lower body conditioning exercises that will give you the ultimate full body workout. All choreographed to up tempo music. This class has no real age or fitness range.
A high intensity workout using body weight exercises with interval style training. Incorporating speed, strength and agility, burning calories long after your training session is complete.
- Dance Aerobics
A fun packed aerobic workout using easy to follow dance moves, creating an uplifting party atmosphere. Suitable for any fitness level. No dance experience necessary.
A high energy cardio class using moves that are adapted from different martial arts and boxing workouts. The motivating music helps you to burn loads of calories whilst punching and kicking your way to fitness.
Classes will be subject to the following safety measures:
- All classes will be undertaken outdoors at Padiham Leisure Centre’s tennis courts and Prairie Sports Village’s 3G pitches.
- Classes will be held by an instructor with up to a maximum of 5 class members, 30 minutes duration.
- Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the session.
- No indoor access is permitted.
- Only limited equipment will be used and will be fully sanitised after use. No porous equipment will be used at any point.
- Members must bring own drinks as there is no access to water stations.
- One class per week per member – please book responsibly. This is in adherence to current government guidelines and is being reviewed weekly.
- Sessions may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions at the discretion of the instructor on the day.